Pink diamonds are being talked about everywhere. Everyone wants to talk about it. They want to know more about it. One of the most asked questions is why this mesmerizing diamond is different from other diamonds. What are those specialities?
Here, we are going to focus on those specific points of how unique this diamond could be. Let’s check it out:-
- They Are Created Differently:-They are not created similarly to other diamonds. They are unique from other diamonds which come from Kimberlite pipes. They got their shape, beauty and shade in the Argyle Mine. They bring out a volcanic lamproite pipe. It means you would be feeling that you own something precious indeed. You know that they are not like the other ones. You own a unique and incredibly beautiful diamond. Whether you use it in the form of investment or jewellery to look beautiful, they are good to go in both aspects.
- Quite Rare:–If you see it physically, you will get how rare it is. They are scarce as well as incredibly beautiful. You probably feel like you have not seen this beautiful diamond ever in your life. They are finite in number. It means they could not be found so easily. And everyone cannot have it. If you buy and invest, you will also feel different from others. Studies say that only 50 gem quality Australian Pink Diamonds are still to be found. And it shows how rare they could be.
- Tricky To Polish:-They are also known for their complicated structure. They are completely different from the white ones. They probably require 3-4 times as long to get polished. This is another reason making Australian Pink Diamonds different from other diamonds.
- Colour Will Make You Feel like A Mystery:–Still, no one knows how they get their colours. If theories are believed they get their unique shade from a structural defect. It is called plastic deformation and it happens when they find force towards the surface of the earth and that is how the diamond’s structure gets altered somehow. And this deformation makes it absorb the light in a completely different way. This is how they got their unique shade. If you see it closely, you will get mesmerized completely.
- Not Equally Created:–They are not created equally. It means they have a variety of different shapes. You may find the light, a bit light, bright, deep, vivid, and so on. If you are supposed to buy this incredible diamond dipped in a pink shade, you will have a variety of options in front of you. The price of a diamond will rise if the colour is intense. It has a secondary hue as well which is called orange-pink or purple-pink. Therefore, they look different and unique from each other. It is quite rare that you will never find them the same ever.
If you want to invest in something unique and different from where you could have excellent returns, you may indeed go with this one of the best diamonds indeed.